Bilingual Program Assistant
Casual/ Part time/ Flexible hours
6 – 10 hours per week
$20 per hour
The principal tasks of the Bilingual Program Assistant are to:
Assist Caseworkers in serving the needs of clients and mentors, monitor and assist the ongoing mentoring process, assess the subsequent impact; assist with administrative tasks by taking a role in fundraising and general office duties.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Bilingual Program Assistant is responsible for:
- Providing assistance to the YIT Worker to perform tasks related to the Youth
In Transition Program
- Providing assistance to the YIT Worker to perform tasks related to the RBC
Post Secondary Readiness Program
- Attending meetings with CAS Workers and clients
- Circulating RBC Post Secondary surveys. Collecting data and forwarding to
Taylor Newberry Consultants at BBBS of Canada (National Office)
- Organizing and supervises group programming and additional programs
- Providing Bilingual services to clients as needed (verbal and written).
- Contributing to reports and research projects through ongoing assessment
and evaluation of client services.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com
or via mail at 169 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay ON, P1A 2B3
Revised August 2019